Click Here for Employment Application
DEPARTMENT: LTC NURSING
POSITION VACANT: Certified Nursing Assistant
DATE POSITION WILL BE FILLED: AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
Please forward all applications to Missey Kimbrew, Human Resources firstname.lastname@example.org
Under the supervision of the charge nurse, he/she performs routine patient care and those diagnostic and therapeutic procedures which they have been taught to perform. He/she keeps the resident’s unit clean and orderly, assists with food service, cleans service areas on the nursing unit, and record documentation.
1. Completion of High School or equivalent.
2. Certification through the State of West Virginia or eligible to take certification exam.
3. Any experience in general nursing area is appreciated, but is not a pre-requisite.
4. Must be available to work ANY shift.
5. Promptness and dependability. Initiative, willing to learn. Good judgment.
6. Clean working habits. Good personal hygiene. Follow proper dress code.
7. Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
Download an Employment Application